Counselling for 10-18-year-olds

Do you have a child or young person in P6 or P7 (10 years and over) and you’re worried about their mental health?

Our partner agency, MYPAS (Midlothian Young People’s Advice Service) offers counselling for young people aged 10-18 years, regardless of whether they are at school, education or training.

You can contact the head teacher to get a referral.

The child or young person can only be referred with their consent.

·       Find out more