We have a school uniform which we encourage all children to wear. The Parent Council organise the provision of uniform items and the supplier used is Borders Embroidery Ltd. You can order school uniform online, at any time: www.border-embroideries.co.uk Thank you for your continued support in the wearing of school uniform.
- School jumper, black jumper
- P7 grey hooded sweatshirt
- White polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Black or grey school trousers/skirt
- Summer dress – red or maroon
- Black/grey/maroon cardigan
- Grey/black tank top
- School tie
- White/grey/black socks
- Black or grey shorts for summer/winter
- Plain tights in black/grey/maroon
- Indoor shoes should be plain black/white
- Black outdoor footwear
- Simple hair accessories
- Hooded sweatshirts other than the P7 hooded sweatshirt
- Sporting joggers or football tops
- Large hair accessories or large bows
- Brightly coloured training shoes
- For safety reasons, no jewellery, other than small ear studs
- Black/grey/white shorts
- Gym shoes or black/white trainers
- If wearing ear studs they must be covered with tape during the lesson
- Long hair to be tied back
We have now arranged for school uniforms to be available directly from Border Embroideries –
Parents may order items online for delivery to the school which takes place on the 28th of each month, free of charge. Items can be collected from the school office. If delivery is needed more urgently, home delivery is optional but an extra charge will be made.
There is no minimum order quantity and orders may be placed at any time. The latest date an order may be placed for delivery on the 28th of the month is the 21st of the same month.
The examples shown on the website are stock illustrations; our items have the school badge embroidered on the left front, in white on the burgundy items and burgundy on the white items.
Please note that the grey hoodies are for P7 only. These also have the school badge embroidered in white.
Ordering from the Border Embroideries website:
1. Go to the bottom of the www.border-embroideries.co.uk home page and click on the red Schools Online Ordering box, then choose Roslin Primary School.
2. Choose your items and add to your basket.
3. Proceed to Confirm Delivery Address at the bottom of the page.
4. If you are a new customer you will have to register by entering your details.
You will only have to register once, please remember your username and password.
5. Please enter child’s name and class, then choose your delivery option – delivery to school free of charge (28th of each month) or delivery to home.
6. Then proceed to secure payment server to complete your order.
If you have any questions about the items or the ordering process, please contact:
Border Embroideries Price – Quality – Service
Unit 1, Duns Rd. Ind Estate, Greenlaw, Berwickshire, TD10 6XJ
Tel: 01361 810304
Fax: 01361 810561